Discover. Achieve. Succeed. #BeHere
Location: US:WI:WEST BEND at our FROEDTERT WEST BEND HOSPITAL facility.
*$1,250 sign on bonus eligible!*
8 hours shifts – day shift or evening shift, depending on schedule needs; minimum expected staffing at least one shift per six week schedule
Following established policies and procedures, under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, prepares and distributes medication and performs functions essential to the operations of the pharmacy department. Participates in training new staff. Functions within the guidelines of the Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Code – Pharmacy Examining Board – Pharmacy Practice Sections. Other duties as assigned.
Benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive wage
- $1,250 sign on bonus eligible
- Increased PTO after 2 years
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Employer Matched 403(b) Retirement Plan
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a hospital pharmacy department is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- For decentralized technicians – a minimum of 2 years work experience in an outpatient/community pharmacy is preferred.
- Certification as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) through passing the Pharmacy Technician Certification Boards exam (PTCE) or the National Healthcareer Associations exam (ExCPT) is required within 6 months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician training program is preferred.
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes nine hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.