Now Hiring a Manager of Workforce Health!
- This position is full-time, 1.0FTE, 1st shift.
- Location: US: WI: MENOMONEE FALLS at our CP-NORTH HILLS HEALTH CENTER facility. This job is HYBRID.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of site or department-based operations, staff and services. Monitors staff performance and workflow to ensure efficient, cost-effective and brand standard customer care. This position leads a multi-dimensional team of coaches, nurses, and other staff in the delivery of health and wellness services for employers/clients. This position works with other WFH department leaders to meet the needs of client organizations based upon completed agreements. This position works with team members to develop relevant programming for the department and clients. This position is responsible for process improvement strategies.
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrated leadership experience in ambulatory care with a wellness focus is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Nursing or related field is required. Master’s degree in Health education, Health promotion, business or wellness is preferred.
- If RN, requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required.
SPECIAL SKILLS DESCRIPTION:
Works effectively with leadership, contracted employers/employees and staff within a complex healthcare environment. Knowledge of current corporate Wellness program development and practices experience. Analytical skills and judgement necessary to resolve complex issues and to create and implement effective programs and metrics across the organization. Experience with population health programming and reporting. Effective interpersonal skills necessary to communicate at all levels. Current working knowledge of wellness incentive plan development, health insurance plans, use of health portals and programs to meet clients needs. High customer service orientation with clients and staff. Excellent organizational skills including the process/detail focus and demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion. Expert use of computer programs including Word, Excel, HR information systems, e-mail and more. Active membership in wellness related organizations.
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity- Career Pathways & Career Tuition Assistance, CEU opportunities
- Academic Partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Referral bonuses
- Retirement plan – 403b
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Free Workplace Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance, Healthy Contributions, Care@Work, Moving Assistance, Discounts on gym memberships, travel and other work life benefits available
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.