Nurse Manager, Holy Family Medical
Now Hiring a Nurse Manager!
- This position is full-time, 1.0FTE, 1st shift
- Location: US: WI: MANITOWOC at our HFM MEDICAL CENTER facility. This job is ON – SITE.
Provides administrative and clinical direction and oversight to ensure effective and efficient operations for designated clinic, hospital or support departments. Accountable for overseeing daily operations, management of performance metrics and financial guidelines within designated areas of service.
- Director position requires bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent, due to size and scope of the position. Note: Some positions may require specific WI licensure or accreditation and increased educational requirements.
- Five to eight years of proven progressive leadership/management experience required.
- Must have excellent leadership, communication, organization, financial and management skills. Must have an exceptional combination of interpersonal expertise, vision, clinical knowledge, innovation, team leadership and business acumen.
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity- Career Pathways & Career Tuition Assistance, CEU opportunities
- Academic Partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Referral bonuses
- Retirement plan – 403b
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Free Workplace Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance, Healthy Contributions, Care@Work, Moving Assistance, Discounts on gym memberships, travel and other work life benefits available
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.