Discover. Achieve. Succeed. #BeHere
Location: US:WI:MENOMONEE FALLS at our WOODLAND PRIME 400 facility.
This job is REMOTE.
Shift: 1st shift flexible 7 am to 5pm.
The Sr. Solutions Architect (Sr. SA) is the bridge between our mission of providing exceptional patient care through innovation and discovery, and the technology solutions which are needed to support that mission. Sr. SA defines the standards and patterns by which we deliver exceptional IT services to our health system, and utilize those standards to deliver functional IT architecture solutions that solve complex problems within a large healthcare environment. The Sr. Solutions Architect at Froedtert Health is responsible for defining standards and patterns used to support long term technology roadmaps and designing IT solutions that enable execution of large, cross-functional projects in a complex healthcare environment.
– Strategic support: You will be developing architectural standards and patterns in support of 3 and 5 year strategic plans. You will be partnering with Infrastructure Technical Architects to recommend specific software and hardware solutions, and you will be providing material support to Strategy and Governance teams in the development and maintenance of technology roadmaps.
– Solution Architecture: You will be developing solution designs for approved business cases in adherence with established architectural standards and patterns
– Design Scope: You will be partnering with business process owners and IT PMO by participating in the business case review process – reviewing requirements and providing high level solutions to determine level of effort and estimated costs.
– Consultative Approach: You should be well versed in the consulting cycle and use an internal consultant approach when interacting with stakeholders. Customer experience should always be top of mind.
– Project Execution: You will be providing advisory to implementation teams during the execution of projects to ensure the deliverables meet the business requirements, adhere to architectural standards, and meet our high standards of quality.
A minimum of five (5) years of experience is required.
Seven (7) -Ten (10) years of experience is preferred.
Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelors degree in computer science or related work experience.
Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification (TOGAF, EA3, Zachman, etc.) is preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS DESCRIPTION:
• Consultative approach to solution architecture, Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts in business terms for non-technical leadership
• Modeling and graphical representations and abstractions.
• Relentless customer focus
• Ability to highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and frame this problem in Technology terms
• Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various consumer, technical and business issues
• Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
• Must be a self-starter, proactive, and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity- Career Pathways & Career Tuition Assistance, CEU opportunities
- Academic Partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Referral bonuses
- Retirement plan – 403b
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Free Workplace Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance, Healthy Contributions, Care@Work, Moving Assistance, Discounts on gym memberships, travel and other work life benefits available
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.