Discover. Achieve. Succeed. #BeHere
Location: US:WI:MILWAUKEE at our FROEDTERT HOSPITAL facility.
This job is ON – SITE.
FTE: 1.000000 (80 hours bi-weekly)
Schedule: 3pm to 11:30pm, Monday – Friday
Under the direction of Supply Chain Leadership, ensures maintenance of the health care delivery system through the critical process of supply and equipment ordering, receipt, distribution, point of use preparation and maintenance of associated inventories. Acting as a liaison, coordinates and provides high levels of service to internal and external customers to assure continued availability of supplies and equipment required for patient care. Other duties as assigned.
- One year of supply chain, healthcare, or relevant work experience is required. In lieu of experience, a post high school degree is acceptable.
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Technician or experience in procedural environment preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent.
Ability to work well under pressure and manage competing needs during stressful situations. Ability to read, write and complete required documentation. Able to complete basic arithmetic calculations. Ability to interact well with others and provide high levels of customer service. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to make decisions that directly affect patient care. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to use equipment commonly associated with supply chain, i.e., pallet jacks and wheeled hand carts, and IT equipment such as RF devices, computers, printers and copy machines.
Perks & Benefits at Froedtert Health
Froedtert Health Offers a variety of perks & benefits to staff, depending on your role you may be eligible for the following:
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity- Career Pathways & Career Tuition Assistance, CEU opportunities
- Academic Partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Referral bonuses
- Retirement plan – 403b
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Free Workplace Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance, Healthy Contributions, Care@Work, Moving Assistance, Discounts on gym memberships, travel and other work life benefits available
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes ten hospitals, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics draw patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. During your application and interview process, if you have a need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at 262-439-1961. We will attempt to fulfill all reasonable accommodation requests.